Terms and Conditions
Rules of Play
By entering the soft play and paying admission, you have agreed to abide by all the rules of play when visiting Little Bugs Soft Play.
1. We operate a ZERO TOLERANCE rule for bad/abusive behaviour towards staff and between customers within the centre, from any person. Unacceptable behaviour will result in being asked to leave the centre immediately and a possible permanent ban.
2. Whilst we attempt to ensure the complete safety of our visitors it is the responsibility of parents/carers to supervise children in the centre - with a ratio of one adult for every 3 children under 5, except for Childminders. Children ALWAYS remain the responsibility of the parents/carers.
3. The parents/carers must always remain within the building, observe their children to ensure that they are capable of using the equipment safely, explain the rules of play to the children and monitor their behaviour, know where their child is and make sure the child knows where they are at all times.
4. All age restrictions imposed by the management must be adhered to - Only children who are 5 years old and under may play on the Soft Play Frame, except for an adult accompanying a child to assist them using the play frame.
5. Parents/carers know their child’s capabilities and behaviour best so should ensure an appropriate level of supervision is applied to reflect this.
6. The maximum number of children we can have in Little Bugs at any one time is 30.
7. Play is restricted to 2 hours during peak times but you will be advised upon entering if this applies and 2 hours for an Exclusive Hire Session.
8. Parents/carers must do their best to ensure that their children do not become overheated.
9. Children who are unwell are NOT permitted to use the play structures.
10. All children may only enter the centre when accompanied by a responsible adult.
11. Children are advised to wear long sleeved tops and trousers and MUST always wear socks on the play equipment to minimise the risk of personal injury. No shoes may be worn on the play structure.
12. Jewellery is worn at your own risk and children wearing glasses should take particular care.
13. All personal items such as money should be left with the parents/carers.
14. Little Bugs Soft Play are not responsible for loss or damages to personal belongings.
15. Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed at Little Bugs Soft Play, with the exceptions of severe allergies and baby purees. No Nuts please.
16. Strictly no smoking/vaping on the premises, which includes the patio area out the front.
17. Strictly no chewing gum on the premises.
18. No food or drink is to be taken onto the play structures.
19. Please use you own judgement/common sense when to allow children back onto the play equipment after eating a meal.
20. In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked up/wiped up as soon as possible by a staff member. Report any spillages to a member of staff.
21. All damages to Little Bugs property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
22. Little Bugs Soft Play encourages children to play, run free and explore in a safe and stimulating environment. As such there are inherent risks that are always associated with children playing and having fun together. These include children being exposed to moderate physical activity, tripping, falling and bumping into fixed objects and children.
23. Little Bugs Soft Play has taken every reasonable step to control these risks through the design, maintenance and operation of the centre. However, it is impossible to eliminate such risks completely whilst providing a stimulating environment and parents/ carers must recognise and accept this risk.
24. Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
25. Management decisions are final.
26. Parents/carers must ensure that the toiletry needs of children in their care are always looked after in the play centre. Nappy changing should be conducted in the baby changing area in the toilets. Please place nappies in the correct bins provided. Failure to do so may incur a cost for cleaning, any damage to the play equipment and loss of business.
27. Cancellation Policy –
All Exclusive Venue Hire sessions are non-refundable.
Any bookable events are non-refundable.
If Little Bugs Soft Play is required to close due to unforeseen circumstances, then either an alternative party date will be offered or a full refund. No refunds will be offered if the booker and/or guests are unable to attend on their selected date.